Sign Up to receive Email Updates!
- Send a card…Help 6 year old XAN get a million fans!
- How employers use social media to hire employees
- Pinterest for Business
- 7 free ways to get more likes on your Facebook fan page
- A Big Thank You from the “Little Volunteers!”
- “Little Volunteers” Craft Supply Donations
- Wisdom Teeth – less
- Facebook Marketing Guide for Small and Medium Businesses
- Letter of Intent Template for Grant Funding Requests
- St. Tammany Parish – CDBG Grants for Nonprofits now available
I am honored to be named one of the 2011 "Northshore's Finest", along with an amazing group of young professionals on the Northshore. My irthday this year (July 29) will be spent at a special ceremony to celebrate both our professional accomplishments, and more importantly, our impact on the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation's mission to cure this life-treatening genetic disease.
As an honoree, my goal is to raise $2,500 for the Louisiana Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. These funds will go
toward the FDA approval processes required to release life-saving medicines for people living with Cystic Fibrosis.
I had the chance to meet Kaiden, an amazing 7 year old boy living with Cystic Fibrosis. From spending time with him, I now understand the effects of this disease in a whole new way. I'd love to share my experience with anyone who is interested.
Please watch the video below and consider donating to this crucial movement toward a cure by the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. Even if you can only donate $10, your help is greatly appreciated.
To donate, visit
Kaiden, his family, and I thank you for your generosity.